Poster Presentation Requirements
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample image).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Congress Final Program for the poster board number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation.
Poster Submission Deadline: January 1st, 2007