Abstracts for the Congress
- Participants who would like to give a presentation at the Congress must submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- A limited number of abstracts will be scheduled for oral presentation.
- The Committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions.
- Abstracts will be reviewed only on receipt of registration payment in full.
Please note that the Abstract Submission Deadline has passed
Before you begin
Prepare the following information:
- Registration number
- Contact details of presenting author
- Details of all affiliations, of all abstract authors: institution, city, country
- Authors names (initials and family name)
- Abstract title
Abstract cannot exceed 250 words and cannot include tables or graphs.
About Abstract Submission
- Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofread before pressing Submit.
- Please note, once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered.
- To make changes after you have clicked Submit, start over or contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and abstract confirmation number.
Guidelines for writing an effective abstract